Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Honey Love bites
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup no sugar added creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups brown rice crispy cereal, crushed
- ½ cup salted peanuts, crushed
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate for coating
- In a bowl mix together honey, peanut butter and crushed cereal.
- Once incorporated well, roll in crushed peanuts to coat.
- Place balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper. Refrigerate balls for 30 minutes.
- Mix up Dark Dipping chocolate
- Dip one ball at a time into chocolate, place on baking sheet.
- Continue with the rest.
- Refrigerate balls for 10-15 minutes until chocolate is hardened.
- Drizzle with more chocolate sauce on top and chopped peanuts.
- Keep refrigerated.